Communication & Events Coordinator (Ref number 17057)
Date Listed 01/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are looking for a ‘Communication & Events Coordinator’ for our client based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will join a very busy Sales & Marketing Department and will be an experienced, motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individual.
We offer a very attractive and competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate
Role & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create and deliver internal and external communications initiatives using a range of channels to ensure the delivery of effective organisational communications
- Generate fresh ideas for campaigns and initiatives to support the implementation of business unit strategies
- Create, develop and adapt product and event marketing material
- Support the production of digital communications and manage Company online presence locally
- Support the planning and delivery of key Training and Education events
- Effectively manage Company presence at trade show and events e.g. Product launches
- Foster effective partner relationships to support the business
- Coordinating event logistics
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- A ‘hands-on’ individual with exceptional organisational and communications skills who possesses a proactive, customer-focused work style and the ability to work with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, along with experience in the usage of various communications media, procedures and concepts
- Familiarity with web design and content management are necessary in today's environment, as well as the use of social media & the creation of social media material as a communications tool
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels internally
- Minimum 2+ years working in an agency, or an in-house corporate communications group (medical device/Pharmaceutical industry)
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe & Photoshop
Qualification & Essential Requirements:
- Must have a Business/Marketing Degree or comparable qualification
- Fully eligible to work in Ireland on a permanent basis
- Proficiency in English language is essential both written and oral
What we offer:
Permanent role, with competitive salary, pension, healthcare, bonus plan, 23 days holiday per year.
Please send your CV in word format only.