Do you love dogs? Want to work for one of Ireland's leading Animal Welfare Charities?- Apply Now!
Date Listed 18/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
C3 Marketing are looking for a number of enthusiastic, outgoing and confident personalities to work across our portfolio of campaigns, representing some of Ireland's most recognised brands, in particular Dogs Trust.
Be part of a growing team where you will be rewarded with a fun yet professional working environment that offers excellent career opportunities.
A fundraising/sales background would be advantageous but not essential as we will train you in all aspects of the role. What we do insist, however, is that you are hardworking, ambitious and looking to grow with a company that delivers on their promises.
Successful applicants must have:
- A strong work ethic.
- The determination and tenacity to succeed.
- A professional appearance & attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
- Guaranteed weekly salary with uncapped bonuses and earning potential.
- 20 days paid holiday per year.
- Working in a team setting with support and guidance from an experienced management team.
- Full time hours (Monday to Friday).
- A clear quick path for career progression.
If you are looking for the first step into a rewarding fundraising career, or are a seasoned fundraising professional looking for an exciting new challenge, apply today!