Door to Door Fundraiser
- Date Listed12/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Join the Irish Red Cross fundraising team and become apart of one of the world's most respected brands, we are looking for out-going and enthusiastic personalities who are passionate, results-orientated and enjoy working as part of a team.
You will be working with a diverse team to connect with the public and inform them about the humanitarian efforts that Red Cross carries out in Ireland as well as our contributions overseas to countries such as Syria, Yemen and Indonesia.
New to fundraising? We got you covered! We are committed to developing all our staff to their full potential, always eager to help you develop your skill set with on-going on the job training. There is often room for progression within the team for those who have shown they are hard working and committed.
What you can expect in this role:
- Working outdoors year-round at different locations in Dublin
- Informing members of the public about the Red Cross and our work
- Recruiting supporters door to door through monthly direct debit donations
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Ongoing support from an experienced field manager
- Working with a team of people who are caring, interesting and enthusiastic
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent English
- Patient, positive and confident
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who is self-motivated, ambitious and results orientated
- Previous experience in fundraising, direct sales or customer facing roles
What can we offer you?
- 20 days paid holidays per year
- Fixed hourly rate of €12 per hour, and in addition, performance related pay
- Full-time hours 1:00pm - 8:00pm from Monday to Friday
- Thorough training before you start your role
- A friendly and supportive work environment with opportunities to progress
- Experience working as a part of the world's largest humanitarian network!
The Irish Red Cross is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all responses, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.