Dutch speaker for a 3 months Marketing Internship
- Date Listed13/01/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeInternship
At MGI Recruitment we specialise in the large-scale recruitment of multilingual professionals for internationally based contact centres.
From our Dublin base, we look after the needs of Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
· Develop and manage the marketing content plan, website and all social media platforms.
· Help grow traffic to website, manage all outbound communications, both online & offline.
· Coordinate internal campaigns and events.
· Manage and update company database.
· Perform market analysis and research on competition
· Support the recruitment team in daily administrative tasks. (sourcing candidates, posting job ads on different platforms, searching new job boards etc)
· Reliable, mature and good communications skills in English and Dutch
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
· Understanding of different marketing techniques.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good knowledge of MS Office.
· Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
· Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org