- Date Listed08/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
SATIS Estate Agent are currently seeking an experienced chief property consultant. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, charismatic and enthusiastic person who enjoys sales and dealing with clients.
- Day to day tasks of Sales and Lettings of residential property.
- Instrumental in branch achieving its sales and new business targets.
- Carry out valuations, property appraisals and viewings.
- Liaise and negotiate to complete sales and lettings process.
- Focus and care in ensuring clients experience a great customer experience.
- Manage key client relationships.
- Analyse market activities and trends.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- SCSI Member and hold a Valuers and PSRA Licence.
- Excellent knowledge of the property market in Dublin.
- Excellent focus and care to customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Organised and highly motivated.
- Fluency in written and oral English.
- Full drivers’ licence.
Business and personal performance bonus
Commission structure for new business