Exciting Opportunity for Personal Assistant for Marketing Agency
Date Listed 18/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Internship
Ready to hit the ground running? Plugmedia is going through a big change. Looking for a role that will challenge you and make you grow? Working directly with the CEO as he builds a new organisation around an exciting vision. Receive weekly training in Digital Marketing, Design Thinking, Innovation Strategy, Transformational Leadership and Running your own business. This role will be personally and professionally challenging.
- People person
- Strong communicator, Empathetic and Collaborative
- Driven, hard-working, attention to detail, patient, positive
- Passionate about organising, managing, time-keeping, prioritisation
- Want to make a difference
- Ready for change and want to grow.
- Fluency in Spoken/Written English a must
- Available Full-time and some Saturday mornings
- Unpaid (General Expenses - Travel/Lunch)
- Potential Opportunity for Permanent Position based upon Performance
Please submit a short (1 min) video (made on your phone) explaining, why this position suits you, what you are looking for, where do you see yourself in 12 months time.
1 to 2 page CV is more than adequate. No cover letter required.
Must be willing to meet this week in the Digital Depot on Thomas St, Dublin 8. The role as Personal Assistant begins immediately and runs for a minimum of 3 months.