Graduate Marketing Executive
Date Listed 28/06/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
This new exciting position will assist in the development of innovative marketing initiatives across a diverse range of online & localized channels to build and expand a strong brand presence for Ireland's leading catering supplies company as the company expands online and into the UK market.
The right person should be outgoing and be seeking to expand their knowledge of online marketing and sales in a growing company operating in an exciting sector building a new eCommerce strategy in Ireland and the UK.
Hugh Jordan's is a very exciting company were our employees are highly valued. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing business. There are currently 2 roles available based in our Santry office HQ as well as from our new retail store in Dublin city entre.
The position would ideally suit a recent third level graduate from a digital marketing course. As we are Dublin based you must be currently based within the Dublin region or be willing to relocate immediately.
- Assist with creating & managing customer lifecycle retention & referral campaigns
- Creating email marketing campaigns on Contact Pigeon and following up the leads coming in from the campaigns.
- Assist with content management on our website.
- Assist in the design and management of Google Adwords campaign for the UK and Irish market, manage its performance and tweak as per its conversion rate for all products and categories.
- Identify new opportunities & strategies to obtain new business for catering supplies - actively get new customers.
- Draft and manage Facebook marketing campaigns for B2C and B2B customers
- Maintain a high standard of SEO strategies.
- Support the trade marketing team with unique content for conference, trade shows and for the new retail section of the company just launched.
- Genuinely interested in online and digital marketing.
- An interest in ecommerce.
- Outgoing person interested in working in an open lively office environment.
- Looking to master marketing techniques such as SEO, wordpress blogging, Google Analytics, Google Adwords campaign creation, Facebook marketing, CRM management, sales pipeline building.