International recruiter - position available in Dublin - On-target €40k /year
Date Listed 04/04/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Our company is currently hiring candidates from all backgrounds to become International Recruiters.
We are looking for people with good potential, that we can train and who can grow and to develop their career in our company.
We are looking for:
• Advanced level of English
• Previous experience in Sales, Recruitment, Retail, Business Development, or Account Management is an advantage
• People already located in Ireland with UE nationality or Visa stamp 4
• Enthusiastic, motivated, self-confident, and sharp-minded
• People with excellent communication skills, persuasive, selling personality and target driven
Full cycle recruitment management:
• Prepare attractive job offers
• Advertise your vacancies on different job boards and monitor your advertising strategy
• Screen, interview and short-list potential candidates via phone and Skype to ensure they suit the criteria and have the relevant experience and skills
• Source and select ideal candidates for the positions
• Coach and lead candidates throughout the hiring process
What you will get in return from MGI:
• On-target 40k /year (including Commissions)
• An informative and intense training program with the opportunity to learn and gain new professional skills
• The opportunity to grow within our company for a long-term career, with real and quick possibilities to gain new responsibilities
• Friendly and multicultural working environment with a thriving and exciting team
Location: Our office is based in Dublin 1, literally a 2 min walk from the famous O’Connell Street, one of the biggest shopping streets in the city of Dublin. It’s very easy to access by all means of transport.
Start date: ASAP
MGI Recruitment specializes in sourcing and securing multilingual candidate for Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
You will work in a friendly and multicultural environment with a thriving and exciting team of people, all from different places in the world: Brazil, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, USA, India, Ireland and Venezuela.
Our global reach always comes with a local, human touch. That’s because we recognise that people are every business’s greatest asset. It’s also why our multi-lingual, multi-cultural team of recruitment specialists work so hard to understand the particular needs of everyone who comes to us.
Don’t hesitate to apply, send your CV to Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org