Irish Red Cross - Fundraisers (€12/hour + PRP)
Date Listed 19/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Join the Irish Red Cross Fundraising Team! We are looking for out-going and enthusiastic personalities who are driven and self-motivated. You will be working with a diverse team to connect with the public and inform them about the humanitarian efforts that Red Cross carries out in Ireland and abroad. Your conversations will inspire and empower the public to sign up for regular donations.
New to fundraising? We got you covered! We are committed to developing all our staff to their full potential, always eager to help you develop your skill set with on-going on the job training. Because this is a new team, there is often room for progression within the team for those who have shown they are hard working and committed.
What can we offer you?
- 20 days paid holidays per year
- A flat fixed rate of €12 per hour & performance related pay
- Regular events and social gatherings
- Thorough training before you start your role
- Full-time work, 35 hours a week, Monday - Friday
- A friendly and supportive work environment with opportunities to progress
- Experience working with a charity and the opportunity to meet with various departments and overseas delegates
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fluent English is a must
- Patient, positive and confident
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who is self-motivated, ambitious and results orientated
- Experience in fundraising, direct sales or customer service roles is advantageous but not necessary
What you can expect in this role:
- Working outdoors year-round at different locations in Dublin
- Engaging and informing members of the public about our work
- Recruiting donors door to door through monthly direct debit donations
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Working with a team of people who are caring, interesting and enthusiastic
The Irish Red Cross is an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all responses, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.