Marketing and Advertising Intership
Date Listed 11/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Internship
We are looking for people with a fluent level of English, plus another European language, from all backgrounds with good potential. Self-confident, very motivated, sharp-minded and proactive.
Don’t worry, as a full training will be provided, you DON’T need to have a previous experience in recruitment!
You will assist an international recruiter, and you will have the responsibility to:
• Create and Post his ads for vacancies in different job portals
• Update his advertising trackers to be able to analyse the advertising’s performance
• Source relevant CVs on different jobs’ portals
• Pre-screen candidates by phone
• Assess candidates’ language level
• Prepare candidates for our clients’ interviews
• Create and send Mailshots to potential candidates
• Assist him with his daily work load (administration, account management…)
This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain new professional skills and to start your career in a multicultural environment. As our company is growing, we occasionally give the opportunity to our interns to join our team as a Recruiter at the end of their internship.
We offer a full-time internship (Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm).
Start date: ASAP
MGI Recruitment specializes in sourcing and securing multilingual candidate for Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
As we are based in Dublin City Center, near to O’Connell Street and Parnell Street, our Office is very easy to access by all means of transport.
You will work in a friendly and multicultural environment with a thriving and exciting team of people, all coming from different place in the world
Don’t hesitate: send you CV in English to Sandra at email@example.com