Marketing Intern at HouseMyDog
Date Listed 02/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Internship
www.HouseMyDog.com is Europe's fastest growing pet services marketplace connecting dog owners with vetted and trusted dog sitters. Like Airbnb for dogs!
The pet services market is offline and out-dated, over 75% of dog owners are actively seeking alternatives to their current provider. Since launching in 2015 HouseMyDog has grown rapidly to a community of 40,000+ users in 3 countries. We are looking for a marketing intern to join our team and gain experience helping build a product our users love.
- Bring users to HouseMyDog : launch, manage and optimise new acquisition campaigns across search, social, display, mobile, and offline channels
- Monitor and measure: closely monitor and measure customer sign ups to prioritise initiatives leading to the greatest growth
- Build the product: share insights, from campaigns and user interaction, with the product team to help launch new features that convert visitors to successful users
- Partner up: explore partnership opportunities that leverage existing networks and increase value to our users
- Support: Provide friendly, timely support to our user community
- Educate: sitters on best practices & how to develop effective, profitable listings
- Travel Stipend
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment with other start ups.
- 10 min walk from city centre.
- Free Coffee