Marketing / Podcasting Internship
- Date Listed11/07/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeInternship
Mannequin is a new cutting edge retail tech startup that aims to revolutionize retail by turn eCommerce into a physical experience for digital native shoppers though Artifical Intelligence and Augmented Reality.
We are currently based in Carlow IT on the New Frontiers Pre-Seed Accelerator program so this is a really exciting opportunity to be apart of a fast-growing startup. We look for self-starters, out of the box thinkers, who are creative and flexible in their approach to work. We want to invest in, train and grow the right person to help us expand our business exponentially.
The intern will be required to work on their own initiative and work alongside the founder learning about all aspects of the business. Our ideal candidate is excited to learn about best practices in engagement and relationship building/development that will jump-start their career and could turn into long-time employment.
Ideally, the candidate has:
- Podcasting experience
- Social media management experience
- Third level marketing qualifications
- A passion for fashion retail and technology is paramount (above all else!)
The main duties will involve:
- Schedule Podcast programs that build community, nurture new and unrepresented voices and raise overall brand awareness for Mannequin
- Manage social media, newsletter, and website for Mannequin
- Develop and execute both an online and offline marketing strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with experts in the retail sphere both nationally and internationally