Marketing/Social Media/Admin Assistant
- Date Listed04/01/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
Unique Communications is a dynamic design, web development and digital marketing agency based in the Guinness Enterprise Centre in the digital heart of Dublin city.
Arising from the current Covid circumstances, our team is working remotely, meeting occasionally, so you will need to be able to and happy working remotely.
We work with clients from a range of sectors including retail, health & fitness, tourism and hospitality, ecommerce, design, professional services, technology, manufacturing as well as entrepreneurs and small business owners.
We are now looking for an admin or marketing graduate with 1-2 years’ experience to work with our small dynamic team as Admin/Marketing/Social Media Assistant on a flexible contract basis.
The role will be to assist with all aspects of the admin and marketing of the day-to-day business activities and projects including:-
- arranging (virtual and live) meetings and managing schedule;
- monitoring and replying to emails;
- researching and gathering information (online & by telephone)
- building and maintaining up-to-date databases
- liaising with clients and suppliers
- research ideas and information for online advertising, social media & online PR
- assisting with writing emails, proposals, presentations, etc.
- assisting with managing and keeping company and client Websites, Social Media & LinkedIn profiles updated;
- detailed note taking and follow-up;
- invoicing and credit control;
- general office administration;
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Relevant office admin &/or marketing/business related qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent writing skills (i.e. ability to efficiently take detailed notes, ability to prepare written materials – letters, proposals, reports, presentations, etc.
- Excellent computer skills (MUST be excellent at MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Outlook)
- Working knowledge of ConstantContact &/or MailChimp of benefit
- Working knowledge of Wordpress for updating website content of benefit
- Working knowledge of Adobe or Canva of benefit
- Excellent organisational and task management skills
- Invoicing and credit control experience of benefit (but not essential)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small dynamic team
How to Apply
Please send CV and answer questions:
What date are you available to start?
What is your expected hourly rate? €
How many hours per week are you available to work with us?