Merchandisers - all Dublin €10 p/h
Date Listed 28/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Want to work for a reputable DIY brand?
Working Monday to Thursday 40 hours a week?
Our client is a leading retail merchandising supplier based throughout the UK and Ireland and boasts a prestigious client base including Tesco, B&Q, John Lewis, Boots and Asda to name a few.
Duties and Responsibilities
De-merchandise specific areas Re-merchandise and ensure products are displayed according to planograms Replenish stock levels and move items from warehouses and stockrooms as required
Experience and Attributes
· Experience of working in a fast paced environment or a retail environment is highly beneficial
· A keen eye for detail needed to ensure every part of the store is merchandised to a high standard.
· A proactive and ‘Can Do’ attitude towards work
· Basic IT skills and ability to use email
· Confidence to communicate and interact with colleagues, management and customers
· Ability to follow policy and procedures
· Physically fit as this role will require some manual handling
Desirable not Essential
Candidates who hold a valid Irish driving licence with their own transport along with the willingness to use their vehicle for work.
Due to the volume of applicants for this position we are unable to respond to all individual applicants. If your application has been successful you will receive a response within 10 working days.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”