Sales and Business Development Executive - 3D Design Bureau
Date Listed 06/07/2017
Job Type Full-Time
We're hiring! Apply now.
Have you got what it takes to join Team3DDB? We’re currently looking for a Sales & Business development colleague to help us grow the business.
Role Description & Responsibility:
The primary responsibility for this role is lead generation and sales growth across all services and deliverables that the company offers. We are looking for a ‘can do’ person that has the ability not only to generate leads but to close out sales. The successful candidate must be highly organized and motivated. They will be expected not only collaborate with existing and new clients but to integrate within our design team to understand and track what is happening within the company and on projects. It is vital that the successful candidate can create strong pipelines that generate short, medium and long term sales and to help 3D Design Bureau achieve growth targets. The territory to be covered will include the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and potentially, the UK. The success of this role will be measured by increased sales along with brand visibility and awareness within the AEC sector and amongst our target market.
Here are some key points to consider. Do you fit the bill?
- The main goal of this role is lead generation and an increase in sales across all services and deliverables of our 3D studio.
- The candidate must be able to plan, manage and coordinate leads using CRM programs.
- Have the ability to do market research in order to track current and future trends to determine market and come up with potential requirements for current and future services and deliverables from the studio.
- Develop and maintain strong sales funnels and channels to deliver on short, medium and long terms sales forecasts.
- Regularly research and analyse competitor information.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans for new and existing services and deliverables.
- Review and report directly to our MD on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with our digital marketing manager on a regular basis to implement existing and future digital marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing messages and promotional activities meet our studio brand guidelines.
- Develop and maintain existing and new client relationships across all services.
Skillset & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good listener!
- Warm and personable character.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Proven track record in sales and business development and meeting targets.
- Experience in dealing with our target market.
- In depth understanding of the 3D industry and our target market.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Formal presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised (This role will be mainly based outside of office)
- A genuine interest in technology and the 3D industry. An inquisitive mind that will seek new ideas and innovations relating to our industry.
- Quick decision-maker.
- Must be prepared to travel around Ireland and potentially the UK.
- Experience in the AEC and/or tech sector