Sales Manager to Alternative Lenders and Brokers
- Date Listed19/05/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
Hi There, we are looking for someone living in Dublin, that has sales experience in start ups.
This is work from home, given all the pipelines, and follow up to close deal. Commission Based role to begin with, also, would like to see if any marketing skills also. Commission will be high for the first deal, and then will put you on a basic salary + commission. Good english and good on phone and good on emailing. So more deals closed more money made fast.
- Sales and Business Development of marketing services to alternative lenders and finance brokers
- Actively prospect for new business opportunities, managing prospects through the full sales process from initial contact to closing out and winning qualifying opportunities.
- Relationship building and maintenance of new and existing clients and encouraging long-term relationships with key decision makers, through regular contact, meetings and ongoing support and service.
- To develop both new and existing business using both the current database and other sources within the CRM system.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales manager and relationship management role. You must have a solid experience and have a proven sales track record in a similar role
- You will be a self-starter, driven by the desire to achieve new sales with new and existing clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), negotiation and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Can work online and use zoom to book in meetings
- actively follow up with potential leads