Sales representative - The Valet Centre, Sandyford
Date Listed 21/08/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
The Valet Centre Sandyford, a car detailing company in the car valeting sector, is currently seeking to fill the position of a sales representative. The role demands a well-organised individual with sales experience and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels. You will be responsible for seeking out new business clients and building effective relationships with new and existing customers.
Reporting to the manager the following are key requirements/duties:
- Work towards sales targets
- A proven ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload according to
- Flexible and adaptable to working practices and day to day demands
- Energetic person
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities
- Build effective relationships with new and existing customers
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- IT Skills Word, Excel
Rapid progression with our company for the right applicant.
Salary will be based on experience and is commission based.
Contact us today for immediate interview.