- Date Listed14/01/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Fairco is a privately-owned business, with an outstanding reputation with over 19,000 completed Installations in Irish Residential Market, as the leading replacement Windows & Doors experts.
Fairco provide a full range of energy efficient Windows, Doors, Roofline and Gutters Replacement.
We operate 2 Showrooms and service the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties. 65% of all our business comes from customer recommendations. Due to continued growth we are now looking to expand our team further with a role for a Showroom Assistant for our new Deansgrange Branch – opening soon.
You are part of our Sales Administration Team, the first point of contact for our customers, delivering outstanding customer service on the phone and in person.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Your role is key to the successful running of our business. Among other administrative duties for the showroom, you will welcome customers and guests to the showroom and facilitate service enquiries and bookings for our busy Sales Department. Your warm manner will build rapport with our customers over the phone and in person to ensure that they receive the highest standards of attention and care.
· You will be responsible for engaging with customers
· Understand our customer's needs
· You will assist our customers in making informed purchasing decisions by your product knowledge, taking into consideration their requirements and recommending what you believe will meet their needs
· Utilise in-house pricing system to prepare quotes & support Sales Manager (training will be provided)
· You will be working as a brand ambassador and delivering a consistently high level of customer service
· Maintain showroom’s high standards throughout the displays and update point of sale information
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate will ideally:
· Must have experience working in a busy Showroom, providing the highest level of customer service on the phone and in person.
· Enjoy engaging with people and display genuine warmth in all their interactions.
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone
· Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
· Be expertly presented and appreciate the importance of presentation to this role.
· Possess excellent administration and IT skills to facilitate admin support to the Sales (and Head Office) teams as required
· Working week: 5 over 7 days – must be available to work on Saturday
· Job Type: Full time, Permanent
· Based in Deansgrange & parking available
· Salary: €23,000 - €26,000 DOE