Showroom Sales Representative (Kitchen/Bathroom Department)
Date Listed 24/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
The role of the Showroom Sales Representative is to increase sales in our bathroom/fitted kitchen department within our busy showroom in North Co. Dublin. The purpose of this position is to provide sales assistance and quotations to customer’s specification. The position also involves liaising with colleagues in the day to day operations.
- Point of contact within the showroom for customer sales support and maintain excellent customer service.
- Providing full refurbishment estimates and quotations to customers.
- Stock control, ordering products and liaising with staff on stock levels.
- Provide first class customer service and after sales service to all customers.
- Liaise with sub-contractors in relation to fit-outs.
- Filling and general administration duties as required.
- Upkeep and maintenance of the showroom.
Knowledge & experience requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Bathroom/Kitchen Sales experience is an advantage.
- IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and a strong team player