Social Media Assistant - Summer Internship 3 months - Possibilities to work from home -
Date Listed 23/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Internship
I am a small coaching startup looking for an intern in Social Media.
You will be developing new concept and marketing strategy around the coaching industry.
I will provide you with up to date content to learn how to set up a campaign on Facebook and will gain practical experience. I can help you develop your skills in marketing and Photoshop if needed.
- Daily management of Facebook
- Create engaging visual & written content
- Increase brand engagement
- Monitor social activity and measure performance
- Increase channel grows and engagement with the community.
- Plan social media 1 week ahead and discuss the strategy with me on weekly basis.
You are or have been studying communication or relevant field for this position or have previous experience in social media.
You must have:
Good communication and writing skills (native English would be best)
Good organisation skills
Must be interesting by the coaching industry
Willing to learn new process ( I will provide some training material).
Can follow deadline on the calendar or other.
Would work perfectly for a student that needs to gain experience and improve it's future CV.
If interesting, please contact me.
Look at my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MarieDimajoCoaching/