Sales Development Representative
Date Listed 05/12/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We currently have a vacancy for the position of Business Development Representative. Reporting to the Field Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be tasked with covering the Galway/Limerick region, servicing the Wholesale/Convenience channels.
- Developing Sales and Distribution of all company products through all Wholesale and Convenience Channels within your assigned area;
- Development of Wholesale Group Stores using both direct and second address selling;
- Achieving and exceeding Sales and Distribution Targets;
- Completing Product Surveys / Audits / Promotional Compliance / Photo Reporting within specified time frames on systems provided;
- Delivering company KPIs within the specified time frame;
- Identifying and exploiting new business opportunities;
- New product listing and promotional planning;
- Ensuring company products achieve best display / shelf placement and support using POS provided;
- The building of strong and beneficial relationships on behalf of the company.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external contacts;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong negotiation skills combined with the ability to influence others;
- Career-orientated and results driven with a strong commercial acumen;
- Sales experience in a Wholesales Convenience environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Possess strong communication skills;
- Present a professional image at all times for themselves and the Company;
- Must have a full clean driving licence;
- You will ideally be living within your assigned area.
The salary is ranged at €27,500 DOE plus bonus.
Ref. No.: 17123