Hotel Sales Executive - Limerick
Date Listed 27/07/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
IRC are currently hiring a Sales Executive for a Large hotel in Limerick.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and expand your Career in a developing hotel chain.
- Maintain existing accounts and generate new business from these accounts as per agreed budgets and targets, corporate & leisure
- Maintain up to date client CRM system.
- Participate fully in all sales activities including sales researching, telesales, sales calls to the local & regional market,
- Site inspections & familiarisation trips
- Arrange regular corporate entertainment and corporate gifts to develop relationships with key corporate accounts
- Represent the group at exhibitions and trade events
- Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis, monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity.
- Assist with the planning & execution of the quarterly activity plans with the Sales & Marketing department to create focus and adapt activity to support business needs.
- Work closely with the Revenue Manager & HOD to achieve overall budgets for each department
- Strong interpersonal skills accompanied by good negotiating and influencing skills.
- A positive attitude and resilience when conducting tele sales and sales calls.
- Self-motivated in a challenging work environment.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in the hospitality sector.
They must possess excellent communication skills with a real passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry and will thrive in a fast paced and customer focused environment.
The role will involve travel throughout the Mid west; candidates must have access to a car for work and hold a full driver's licence.
Competitive Salary with bonus scheme for the right candidate
Please apply in strict confidence email@example.com