Marketing Exec - Contract role Meath
Date Listed 18/05/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
Our client, a financial services client, based in Meath require a Marketing Exec for a contract assignment.
Planning and Project Management
Ensure that agreed initiatives/projects are properly planned, managed and delivered
- Play a key role in developing annual plan for OUR CLIENT Marketing.
- Adequately ‘scope’ each project and develop a project plan.
- Develop creative briefs for external agencies (for all projects).
- Implement project plans and ensure all relevant parties are kept informed of progress.
- Responsibility of delivering agreed projects within budget and timeframe.
Adhere to the underlying processes that enable Marketing Communications operate in an effective and accountable manner.
Specific processes that need to be adhered to include;
- Budget Control.
- Literature Sign-off, through the effective management of the agreed company sign-off procedure, ensuring all aspects of our literature are reviewed in a considered and extensive manner.
- Efficient liaison with other departments vis a vis the production of material.
- Effective project management and delivery of activities to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Accurate record keeping, ensuring material is maintained to set standards.
- Adhere to Corporate Standards ensuring that OUR CLIENT is seen as credible, consistent and professional by all our various markets.
- Adhere to set and agreed Marketing procedures.
Managing External Relationships
Manage and develop external relationships, ensuring that OUR CLIENT is positioned in a relevant and favourable manner.
Principle External Relationships include:
- Marketing and Advertising Agencies: ensuring that the quality of marketing material is of the highest standard and value for money is achieved.
- New Media Companies: ensuring that our website and other online activities are carried out in an effective and impacting manner.
- Media and Press Contacts: ensuring that OUR CLIENT is well recognised as a positive market player willing to assist the media where possible.
- Group Communications Department: ensuring that OUR CLIENT adheres to Group branding and communication directives.
Monitor developments within the wider industry and financial services sector, ensuring that OUR CLIENT stay at the forefront of marketing communications techniques.
- Be familiar with marketing factors which affect our industry sectors.
- Monitor activity through regular reading of Marketing and Financial Services journals and magazines.
- Maintain good relationships with external agencies to ensure good information exchange exists.
- Regularly monitor our competitors and their communications programmes (quarterly).
Full job spec on application