Business Development Executive - Catering/Refrigeration - Kilkenny
Date Listed 14/02/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Hartley People are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive for an exciting opportunity with a South East based company.
- Identifying high potential customer accounts and establishing relationships with contacts to enable successful sales in the business
- Create and execute sales plans that enable the company to obtain new sustainable business
- Manage key accounts
- Reporting to management on targets, sales and pipeline activity
- Be a highly collaborative and influential member of the team
- A proven track record in Business/Sales Development
- Be comfortable working as part of a small team across a variety of main stream sectors
- Strong closing skills
- Comparative salary and bonus package
- Company car/van
- Monday - Friday 08.30-17.00 (Some flexibility may be required)
- Time split 50-50 between office and road
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent.
For immediate consideration please email your CV to Eddie@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.