Dutch Customer Support Specialist, Lisbon - Portugal!
- Date Listed12/03/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a Dutch Customer Support Specialist to provide outstanding service to our customers and potential customers. You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
What we expect from you:
• Receiving or making calls from or to customers.
• Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service provided by the call centre.
• Using listening skills to understand the needs and complaints of the customer before offering them the best possible solution.
• Responding efficiently to customers and creating a positive experience.
• Remaining calm and professional while dealing with angry customers and providing them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
• Joining a team of Customer Support Specialists and building a positive relationship with teamwork, trust, and excellence.
• Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
• Transferring and escalating the calls to the appropriate department if needed, such as sales.
• Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
The ideal Customer Support Specialist will be customer-focused, detail orientated, and target driven. You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team.
• Fluent in Dutch and in English.
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
• Exceptional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers, especially with regards to CRM software.
• Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
• Strong time management skills.
• Being able to speak more than one language fluently would be highly advantageous.
Why should you apply?
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
• Visa support provided
• Monthly performance-based bonus
• Top benefits (Health insurance after 6 months)
• Excellent reallocation package (including flight ticket, up to two weeks’ hotel accommodation)
• Onsite canteen
• Language Bonus
• Permanency Bonus
• Extra overtime pay
• In-House doctor and examination centre
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• Flexible working schedule
• Employee discounts
• Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
• Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives
Apply now and send your CV to email@example.com