Social Media Internship
Date Listed 25/05/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Internship
Health Food Shop Wicklow Town is looking for an intern (unpaid) to join a team of creative professionals who are passionate about providing excellent quality & services that will resonate with customers across a vast array of interests, sectors and demographics. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of content creation coupled with strong writing skills, very good attitude and always smiling.
Sound like you? Read on.
As a Creative Services intern, you must be intellectually curious, reliable, flexible, collaborative and a creative thinker. You will be working closely with owner, to help implement sound social media campaigns that electrify
- Drafting editorial content and creating content calendars
- Drafting long-form digital copy including website content, blogs, video scripts and email communications
- Working closely with account teams to develop, compose, and implement all community content per client and their business objectives
- Help the launch of a new youtube health food station
- Monitoring social channels for engagement opportunities
- Participation in creative brainstorms
We require 15-20 hours for 3 months of your time in our new offices in wicklow town. All meals and out of pocket expenses will be covered. There is also possibility of part time work on shop floor. The position is available immediately and "only" applications with a CV will be considered.