This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Post a FREE Ad
You might be interested in these similar ads
Loan needed
Looking for a loan of 10k to tidy up some things as the interest is way to high. Can anyone help? I am working full time.

Accountant For You

Post an ad like this for FREE!

Independent Tax Adviser and Accountant available for all your accounting and taxation requirements.

My professional services include:

• Business/Company set-up and registrations

• Tax Refunds for PAYE P60 / P45 up to 4 years back;

• Income Tax Returns for Self-assessed workers; • Income Tax Returns;

• Tax Registrations and CRO B1 Annual Returns;

• VAT & PAYE/PRSI Returns and Tax Clearance;

• Full Payroll (payslips, P30, P35);

• Complete Book-keeping service for your business.

Please contact me for a non-obligatory quotation for your business

Robert Nowacki Tax Adviser

Tel. 049 436 2724

Mob. 086 810 7190

My accountancy practice is fully complainant with Revenue Commissioners and Company Registration Office. All Revenue returns are filled with ROS electronic filling.

Gumtree User (More ads from this seller)
User since Nov 2011
8 Published
0 Active