IncomeTax returns service 

Post an ad like this for FREE!
  • Date Listed18/07/2019
  • Location

Are You Self Employed or Owning a rental property? and Looking to File your Income Tax Returns?

We offer speedy, friendly and confidential advice.

Special Offer: (A) Get Your Rental Income Tax Accounts for €100 per year only. (B) Get Your TAXI Income Tax Accounts for €100 per year only. (C) Get Your Self Employment Tax Accounts for as low as €150 per year only.

Note: We provide full scope accounting services (Income Tax, VAT, PAYE, CT, RCT, CGT, CAT, Book keeping, Management & Annual Accounts, CRO Filings/Returns, Cash Flows and Business Plans).

Book your Appointment for Free Consultation, Call us at 0877712055 or 0899630943, email: and,

Gumtree User(More ads from this seller)
User since Aug 2017
    By clicking "Send" you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice and agree to receive newsletters and promo offers from us.
    Add to Watchlist
     Safety Tips - Your safety is important to us and we believe that you can stay safe. Learn MoreReport this ad
    You might be interested in these similar ads
    Need to file your income tax? Returns prepared from €100
    Are you self-employed? Do you have any rental or investment income? Are you a director of a company?Returns prepared from €100.Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Rental income for landlords? Return Filing with Revenue in Dublin, preview image
    Rental income for landlords? Return Filing with Revenue
    Are you a property owner and rents the property? We assist landlords to declare income and help to suggest tax minimizing provisions.We are professional accountants and have wide experience and assist in our clients in filing tax returns.Talk to us today at 01 5543663
    Income tax return for self employed from €69 only
    Hi , I am part qualified accountant and I have many years experience in accounting. if you need help with your income tax return please contact to me I can do your return with low cost.I charge start from €69. Please contact to me and do on time by 31 October.I can also help with your bookkeeping, Payroll and all tax return.Thank youkind Regards,Rez
    Tax Returns & Accounts
    Do you need your Income Tax Return completed? Is Corporation Tax or VAT causing you problems? Do you need monthly PAYE returns completed? Are you knee deep in paperwork and need some help to get back on track. Contact me and I will help. I'm a qualified Tax Advisor and Accounts Technician looking for additional work on a part time basis or one off projects. I've over 20 years experience ...
    Latvian, Russian bookkeeping services
    Self-employed bookkeeper with 14 years of experience in Accountancy practice. Offer Bookkeeping & Payroll service for sole traders and small/medium Companies. - Income Tax returns- Payroll ( payslips, PAYE returns ) - VAT returns
    Qualified Accountant and Registered Auditors with over 25 years experience in accounts and tax in Dublin, preview image
    Qualified Accountant and Registered Auditors with over 25 years experience in accounts and tax
    Are you a director of a limited company, or a small business owner or start up operation looking to get some help organising the bookkeeping and tax returns of your business? We are a growing firm of accountants based in North Dublin with 25 years experience working in practice and ACCA Quality Checked. Professional and confidential services provided for reasonable rates. Our Services inclu ...
    Miss Sammy-jo
    Need a small loan of 1000 euro urgently please only scencere responses can repay quickly with small interest
    More ads