Claim Refunds for Sole Trader/Company or Employees 

Post an ad like this for FREE!
  • Date Listed19/12/2018
  • Location

Are you unsure if you are owed refunds on your income tax, RCT, Payroll or Corporation tax?

I have assisted several clients to claim refunds on their over paid taxes both employees and Businesses. Refunds occurs primarily due to errors, not familiar with tax law etc or simply not reviewed by tax experts.

We also assist in filing return for Landlords and understand tax savings available per law. If you are an employee and want to claim refund on your P60. 2019 Year has closed. You can also claim refund upto 4 prior years. My process is you send me your P60 and I review. If refund is due we work on this. Why not set up a quick to discuss your circumstances.

Call 0851477625 and speak to a chartered accountant and a tax adviser.

Gumtree User(More ads from this seller)
User since May 2017
    By clicking "Send" you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice and agree to receive newsletters and promo offers from us.
    Add to Watchlist
     Safety Tips - Your safety is important to us and we believe that you can stay safe. Learn MoreReport this ad