Montessori School Leader - Ennis Co. Clare
Date Listed 25/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Part-Time
Montessori Leader- Clare
eFlexes Staffing & Recruitment are delighted to announce that we are currently working with a progressive and well established Montessori School based in Co. Clare for the position of Montessori Leader starting August 28th 2017.
This position is a Full/Part Time position working throughout Term Time September to May. An attractive salary and package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Candidates should have a level 7 or 8 degree in Montessori or Early Education and at least 3 years classroom experience.
• Create a welcoming environment for the children as they arrive into class & initiate an activity for the children that need encouragement.
• Meet & greet Children & Parents.
• Liaise with Parents informally and formally as per our Policies & procedures
• Work alongside our staff members in an inclusive and supportive manner
• Facilitate learning throughout the morning working in small groups or individually and incorporating the prepared work stations and the planned weekly curriculum.
• Observe and care for the children in a relaxed environment paying particular attention to their needs and wants.
• Be flexible in how schedules operate, taking the children’s needs and differences into account
• Document clearly all aspects of each child’s experience in the Montessori School. Examples: Child Profile, Montessori Profile, Individual Observations, Progress Reports, etc.
• Plan activities and prepare work stations for next day
Clean up and leave room prepared for afternoon lessons.
• Report on daily activities to Manager and document relevant information in the diary,
Please email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate application.