Afterschool Programme Assistant Cork
- Date Listed31/08/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherpa Kids aims to supports Ireland's families. Is it important to you to help and support families and children? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Position Details for Programme Assistant role:
· Supervise and assist children in programme activities for example: Arts & crafts, sports, games, child wellness, nutrition, offsite visits and excursions.
· Be flexible (during term and non term time).
· Garda Vetting (Completed after interview stage).
· Provide x2 references which will be verified before the contract is offered to a candidate.
· School Age Childcare Experience/ Qualification (Minimum of QQI 5 desirable).
· FAR First Aid Certificate (desirable).
· Children’s First Online Training Cert (required).
· Always Children’s First (Child Safeguarding Awareness training) (desirable).