- Date Listed16/09/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Early Years Educators Wanted:
To support and assist in the provision of full time, high quality, daycare in a busy creche, Specifically working with children aged 6 months up to 4 years.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Commitment to creating, promoting & supporting quality learning experiences for all children in the centre.
- Ability to carry out child-centred observations, including learning stories, anecdotal records, time/event sampling, narrative records, etc.
- Ability to create & implement a holistic, child-centred curriculum for children aged between 6 months & 3 years (in keeping with the National Curriculum Framework, Aistear).
- Ability to support inclusive pedagogy & practice.
- Commitment to supporting children's holistic development.
- Knowledge of Child Protection procedures.
- Commitment to CPD.
- Ability to be a Reflective Practitioner
Add to Watchlist