After School Supervisors & Practitioners Co. Cork
Date Listed 09/08/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
After-school Practitioners & Supervisors - Shanbally Co. Cork
At Kids Inc we offer a professional ‘Out of School Hours’ Service to primary school children.
Our afterschool and sports programme is built on having fun and play ensuring that the atmosphere is different to that in a classroom. Our aim is to extend children’s daily learning by involving them in a range of creative and sport programmes that will positively stimulate them physically, cognitively, socially and emotionally.
Kids Inc are looking to hire experienced Afterschool Practitioners.
Main duties and responsibilities for the position include:
· Supervising and supporting the Afterschool Children to complete homework in a timely manner
· Implement indoor and outdoor activities in response to the children’s interests and the centre's scheduled activities
· Observing, monitoring and recording where necessary the wellbeing of the children.
· Maintaining accurate attendance records on the children, in addition to other regulatory records.
· Maintaining close, effective, working partnerships with parents to ensure the wellbeing of their children.
· Meeting and greeting parents in a positive and friendly manner each day.
· Inform parents on any events they can contribute or participate in.
To be successful as a Practitioner:
· Experience with afterschool / summer camps desirable
· Fetac L5 in childcare desirable
· Physical Education / fitness Qualification is desirable
· Fluent English
· Dynamic and flexible approach to tasks essential
· Excellent communication skills
· Full Clean EU licence and own car to use for work is desirable (school collections)