AIM SUPPORT (Rathfarnham & City Centre)
- Date Listed23/11/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently recruiting for a part time Early Years Educator / Childcare Practitioner with SNA experience for our centres in Rathfarnham, Dublin 14 and NCI, Dublin 1
This is an AIM Support position and the role is part-time (mornings).
What We Offer:
- Job Security
- Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays, and Christmas
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Trainee Management Programme
- Ongoing Training and Development including Manual Handling and First Aid
- Enhanced Employee Benefits including: Bike to work, Travel Cards, supplier discounts
- Employee Gifts: Cinema Tickets, Care Packs and so much more
- Staff Appreciation Programme
- Staff Well Being
- Staff Recognition Programme: Employee Quarter, Employee of the Year
- Talent Exchange Programme
- Access to positions across the world
- Keep up to date with the leading approaches in early years
- Part of an award winning team.
- To ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment
- Provide for the holistic needs of the children
- Actively engage the children in developmentally appropriate learning activities to facilitate the potential development of each child.
- Promote and help maintain an organised, clean, safe, well equipped and culturally sensitive learning environment
- Observe and record children’s progress
- To communicate effectively with children, parents and staff alike.
- Meet established policies and procedures, creating an environment of best practice.
Qualifications & Experience
In order to be successful in this position the applicant must have:
- Minimum FETAC Level 5 with a SNA experience in Childcare qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year’s practical experience in a childcare setting
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to learn progressively throughout your career due to the nature of the industry
- Sincere and genuine love of children
We try our best to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not, please do feel free to send your CV again for future positions.