Childcare Assistant, Celbridge
- Date Listed04/05/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently recruiting for Early Years educators in our Celbridge Centre, caring for children from 6 months to 5 years.
We have a number of positions available caring for the baby, toddler and pre-school age groups.
Our crèche is located in Celbridge, Co.Kildare off the M4 motorway and accessible by many Dublin bus routes from the city centre.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Continuous Personal Development (CPD) realised through our in house Giraffe Training Academy to ensure you reach your full potential
- Excellent promotional opportunities to advance your career to the next level
- Staff Benefits Package, which includes pension, extra holiday allowance, educational assistance & eligibility for childcare discount
- On-going staff reward and recognition for excellence throughout the year
If you are called for an interview. you will also have to complete a Garda Vetting form.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of the children
- Provide for the holistic needs of the children
- Actively engage the children in developmentally appropriate learning activities to facilitate the potential development of each child.
- Promote and help maintain an organised, clean, safe, well equipped and culturally sensitive learning environment
- Observe and record children’s progress
- To communicate effectively with children, parents and staff alike.
- Meet established policies and procedures, creating an environment of best practice.
Qualifications & Experience
In order to be successful in this position the applicant must have:
- Minimum Fetac Level 5 in Childcare qualification or equivalent
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to learn progressively throughout your career due to the nature of the industry
- Sincere and genuine love of children