Childcare Assistants Required
Date Listed 24/01/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We at Safari Childcare are seeking Junior Childcare professionals to join our fun creative team.
Key Responsibilities of the position
- Implementing and planning age appropriate activities and curriculum's for all age group based on the Aistear principles.
- Working with the children and encourage development based on their specific needs. Carrying out observations, and co-ordinating with other staff members to devise individual plans for the children’s developmental needs.
- Liaising with other team members from other age groups and attending staff training and meetings when required.
- Ensuring the health, safety and developmental needs of children in our care are being met at all times.
- Must work understand and work within the guidance of policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills-Fluency in both spoken & written English essential.
- Qualification in childcare that is recognised by the DYCA. While a Level 6 or above is preferable we will meet with candidates who with Fetac Level 5 in Childcare who are willing to attend training at a future date. Must have recognised Childcare Qualification.
- Knowledge of working with the Aistear Curriculum Framework.
- We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion and is committed to working in the early years sector .
Minimum Qualifications Required
Add to Watchlist