Childcare Practitioner - Part time - Rathfarnham
Date Listed 05/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
We are seeking Part time Childcare Practitioners (either working mornings or afternoons or both ) for our Centre in Rathfarnham, Dublin 16.Mornings and afternoons.
FETAC Level 5 & Level 6 Candidates accepted.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Daily planning of activities in conjunction with the Aistear Curriculum while upholding the Siolta Standards.
- Working with the preschoolers in the Centre.
- Observe, monitor and record the development of the children in compliance with the Childcare (Pre-School Services) Regulations 2016.
- To maintain close, effective, working partnerships with parents to ensure the well being of their children.
- Inform parents on any extra-curricular activities and parent evenings that they can attend.
To be successful in this position, you must have:
- Minimum qualification of FETAC 5 in Childcare.
- A FETAC Level 6 qualification is desirable.
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience working in an Early years environment.
- Fluent English.
- A passion about the development of the individual child.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player
If you are interested in this position, then please submit your c.v. for review