Childcare Practitioner, Parkwest, Dublin 12
- Date Listed11/01/2022
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently recruiting for Early Years Educators / Childcare Practitioners for our Parkwest Centre, Dublin 12 caring for children from 6 months to 5 years.
We have a number of positions available caring for the baby, toddler and pre-school age groups.
What We Offer:
- Job Security
- Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays, and Christmas
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Trainee Management Programme
- Ongoing Training and Development including Manual Handling and First Aid
- Enhanced Employee Benefits including: Bike to work, Travel Cards, supplier discounts
- Employee Gifts: Cinema Tickets, Care Packs and so much more
- Staff Appreciation Programme
- Staff Well Being
- Staff Recognition Programme: Employee Quarter, Employee of the Year
- Talent Exchange Programme
- Access to positions across the world
- Keep up to date with the leading approaches in early years
- Part of an award winning team.
We are currently recruiting for Childcare Assistants who will be caring for children from 6 months to 5 years. We have a number of positions available caring for the baby, toddler and pre-school age groups.
- To ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of the children
- Provide for the holistic needs of the children
- Actively engage the children in developmentally appropriate learning activities to facilitate the potential development of each child.
- Promote and help maintain an organised, clean, safe, well equipped and culturally sensitive learning environment
- Observe and record children’s progress
- To communicate effectively with children, parents and staff alike.
- Meet established policies and procedures, creating an environment of best practice.
Qualifications & Experience
In order to be successful in this position the applicant must have:
- Minimum FETAC Level 5 in Childcare qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year’s practical experience in a childcare setting
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to learn progressively throughout your career due to the nature of the industry
- Sincere and genuine love of children
We try our best to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not, please do feel free to send your CV again for future positions.