Early Years Practitioner
Date Listed 25/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- To ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of the children
- Actively engage the children in developmentally appropriate learning activities to facilitate the potential development of each child.
- Promote and help maintain an organised, clean and safe learning environment
- Observe and record children’s progress
- To communicate effectively with children, parents and other team members.
- Meet established policies and procedures, creating an environment of best practice.
Qualifications & Experience:
In order to be successful in this position the applicant must have:
- Minimum Fetac Level 5 in Childcare qualification or equivalent
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Hygiene Certified an advantage but training will be given to the successful applicant
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sincere and genuine love of children.
If interested in this role please send on CV and cover letter to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.