Early Years Room Leader
- Date Listed20/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
EARLY YEARS ROOM LEADER
Kidz Zone Early Years’ Service provides care and education for children aged 2 years and over.
We are currently seeking a qualified and motivated Early Years Practitioner. The role is best suited to a multi-tasker who has a warm, caring and professional manner with strong work ethic and team spirit. Very competitive pay scale.
This is a 20-hour week term time contract based on morning hours.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role includes, but is not limited to:
• Ensuring the individual needs of children are identified and met
• Interacting, engaging and being on the children’s' level
• Ensuring the environment is child led and child focused
• Ensuring child stimulation using all equipment at your disposal
• Managing the smooth running of the room & carrying out the daily routine
• Daily communication to parents, management and colleagues
• High level of communication skills
• Awareness of health and safety issues and childcare legislation
• A multi-tasker with exceptional time-management and ability to work on own initiative
• Creative skills to develop age-appropriate activities
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• The successful candidate must have minimum FETAC Level 6 in Childcare essential or Early Years degree desirable.
Please email only your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be shortlisted. Closing Date 31/5/2019
Successful applicants will be contacted, and interviews will take place 4th June 2019.