English Language Teacher required for IMMEDIATE START
- Date Listed09/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Are you a dynamic, motivated and experienced teacher? Do you like travelling and you enjoy the company of motivated students?
Travelling Languages is the first language school that combines the experience of studying and travelling at the same time. Our students are people of all age groups mainly attending short term programmes, with a medium level of English and who are looking for a unique experience where they can get the best of studying a language abroad and leaping in the local life learning the culture and the history.
We are actively recruiting one full time teacher.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, motivated and experienced teacher who has talents in organisation, teaching and customer service. This is a varied and challenging role, with the opportunity to contribute to Travelling Languages’ development. At Travelling Languages, we make sure that team members who make a strong contribution are rewarded accordingly.
- Primary degree or equivalent;
- Recognised TEFL certificate (CELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL – no weekend or online certs) alternatively state qualified teachers (PGCE/H.Dip etc) with a TEFL Cert or TEFL experience;
- Native or near native level of fluency in English (CEF level C2/CPE/IELTS 8.0);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience of academic management of both adult and junior centres;
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development (CPD);
- Experience of ELT in Irish market and in an international context;
- Experience of delivering and tutoring on teacher training courses;
- ICT knowledge and experience e.g. online learning, blended learning;
- Teach English to a high standard, following our syllabus, with the emphasis on oral communication;
- Travel according to travelling programmes’ schedule;
- Be responsible for the administrative academic tasks associated with running an ACELS accredited school;
- Ensure that a high quality academic programme is delivered;
- Ensure that lessons are integrated with the syllabus;
- Attend meetings/CPD training sessions for teachers;
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please send your details and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 (0)1 4434544 immediately. This is a very exciting position that will enable the right candidate to develop their academic experience and work with a growing school.