English Language Teaching Positions at Large Language College in Dublin City Centre
Date Listed 21/06/2018
Job Type Full-Time
SEDA College is an ACELS and EAQUALS accredited language college situated in the heart of Dublin city centre since 2009. We are seeking a number of enthusiastic and qualified English Language Teachers for our General English programme to teach multi-national adult learners across a range of levels for an immediate start. We are a large school with all our courses running all year round and we offer all our teachers long term contracts. Our Classes run from 9.00-12.10 / 1.00-4.10 Monday-Friday.
Minimum qualifications for all candidates:
- A level 7 degree AND an ACELS approved English Language Teaching award
- No experience necessary as we offer a full support framework for newly certified teachers fresh from their ACELS approved TEFL course. We run an EAQUALS recognised CPD framework and all teachers, newly certified and experienced, are fully supported.
Vacancies for immediate start:
- 3 Full Time positions with ASAP start (9.00-4.10 Mon-Fri)
- 1 Part Time PM position (9.00-12.10 Mon-Fri)
- Cover Teachers to cover Holiday and pre-approved leave
Please contact the Director of Studies at email@example.com with your CV and Cover letter.