English teachers for Junior Programmes
- Date Listed12/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeTemporary
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Planning fun, interactive General English lessons for Young and Junior Learners.
- Teaching classes to groups of teenagers and young learners in a friendly and stimulating learning environment.
- Covering classes for absent teachers.
- Taking attendance for your classes.
- Completing daily record of work.
- Assisting with admin work when on cover and not required to teach.
- Completing pay claims in a timely manner.
- Primary degree and QQI-ACELS recognised EFL / ELE / SQT qualification.
- Certificate of Training relevant to Child Protection Legislation and Practices (if candidates do not possess this, they must be willing to do this course which is available for free online).
- Undergraduate BA Ed. who have completed ELE training may also apply.
- Experience of teaching young learners / teenagers in a similar role.
- A competitive salary
- Access to excellent resources, guidance and academic support.
- Excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in an internationally recognised institution.
- Accommodation options available upon request.
Recently qualified teachers are encouraged to apply.
On-line TEFL qualifications do not meet our minimum requirements.
Candidates must be legally-entitled to work in Ireland.
Garda vetting will form part of the selection process.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only those with the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Please apply for this position through the Indeed link: https://ie.indeed.com/viewjob?t=efl+teacher+junior+learner+summer+programmes&jk=141eb3c8cd3d08e5&_ga=2.241109189.732091754.1560153926-1517722962.1559826024
Please include in your application:
- CV with current postal address, daytime contact number, email address.
- Details of two referees.
- Scans of relevant qualifications.
For further information see www.english.dcu.ie/dculs/careers
Dublin City University Language Services is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract