Experienced EFL Teachers - ISE Ireland urgent
Date Listed 30/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
The International School of English is recruiting qualified and enthusiastic teachers for our city center school. If you are have a positive outlook and are keen to join a friendly and supportive team, we would love to hear from you.
We offer extra support to newly-qualified Teachers and monthly CPD sessions to all of our Teachers.
About the Positions Available
General English Teachers
- We are currently recruiting for a General English Full-time morning & afternoon Teacher ( Monday to Friday). You will be working with a teaching partner and will be responsible for preparing and delivering quality, communicative lessons.
Resources and Materials
- You will be provided with all the necessary materials for all positions, and will have access to a wide range of supplementary materials.
- Pay depends on the position and ELT experience. Further information will be given at interview.
- Level 7 Qualifications on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications: www.nfq.ie – a minimum of a Bachelors Degree
- A QQI recognized 120-hour TEFL certificate (minimum 6 hours observed teaching): CELTA, CELT or Trinity cert TESOL
- Please send an up-to-date CV to apply. All applications to email@example.com to start immediately