Pre-school Teacher (Leader)
Date Listed 24/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Caring for children aged 3+. Working with the manager to ensure the smooth running of the Pre-school room. To ensure the welfare of the children in your care. You will have great communication skills, warm and caring personality, great rapport with adults and children alike. Working with the manager to develop and maintain the Pre-school program with themed weeks, achieving annual programmes on time, organising outingsRequirements:
- A Level 7 or 8 childcare BA qualification. See NFQ (eg. BA in Early Childhood Education or equivalent ) is required.
- Minimum 3 Years (post qualification) work experience is required.
- To be self motivated and ability to motivate others
- Good organisational skills
- Computer skills an advantage
- To be flexible and a team player
- Initiative and ability to cope under pressure
- Professional manner at all times
- Paediatric First-Aid an advantage
- Competent in Arts & Craft.
- Excellent Salary
- Excellent Working environment in a new modern centre
- Ongoing Staff Training
- Opportunities for career progression