Preschool Assistant (Part-time)
Date Listed 13/08/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
Job Title: Preschool Assistant
Hours: 9.30am - 12.30pm, Monday to Friday, term time only
Required: Minimum FETAC Level 5 in Early Childhood Care & Education, or equivalent.
What We Look for in a Team Member:
A childcare qualification is a prerequisite for this position. We also look for certain key qualities when choosing our staff. Our team are the key to our success as we work hard to meet the needs of our parents and the children we care for. They are dedicated individuals who are driven by the enjoyment and satisfaction gained from caring for children.
- Minimum FETAC 5 qualification in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about supporting young children's early learning and development
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
- The ability to develop and implement curriculum plans which are child led, age appropriate and support the children’s individual developmental needs
- The ability to implement positive child behaviour strategies
- The ability to create positive learning environments, including resources which support children’s individual needs and interests
- The ability to communicate and build partnerships with parents
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to set and work towards goals in the workplace
- A love and understanding of the importance of outdoor play and education
Stapleton Childcare are a leading provider of high quality childcare, and have been dedicated to providing children with child led, sensory rich learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment since 1996. We are inspired by our study trips to both indoor and outdoor preschools in Norway, Scotland, Denmark and Reggio Emilia in Italy (home to the Reggio approach).
Our beautiful state of the art, purpose-built centre is situated in a rural setting just off the Loughrea bypass. We are fortunate to have huge outdoor play area and outdoor education is a big part of what we do. At Stapleton Childcare we strive to ensure that children are viewed as capable learners, and we work in partnership with all stakeholders to ensure that all of the children in our care reach their true potential.
Find us on Facebook to learn more: https://www.facebook.com/stapletonchildcareloughrea/
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org